.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Philanthropy (global) blogosphere 

I thank Lucy Bernholz for the link. I think it's important for the debate about philanthropy to have different (local, national and regional) perspectives.Despite their diversity – of mission, geographical focus, impact, or size - foundations and non-profit organizations worldwide share the same problems and face the same challenges. In the end it's all about how to address our missions in the most effective way.
I’ll try to bring to the table a “Portuguese” perspective.

Declaration of interest: I work for a Portuguese Foundation.

Comments:
Hello! I noticed that you linked to my journal so I returned the favor and linked to you on mine (Inside Foundations). I look forward to hearing about the Portuguese perspective - I find international civil society to be fascinating!
 
Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?